Updated June 28th,2017
A. What we collect from you
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Your mobile phone number
- Preferences and data about your use of our services
- Information regarding your marketing preferences
- Information regarding the apps you use
- Device information like user name, account, android id and device model
- Frequency of use of our services
- Your responses to our offerings and advertisements
- Customer service information about you as a user of our services
- Location information
- Information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
- Other information specifically related to your use of services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, and interests based on your opted for data
- Contact information and registration data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us
As is true of most mobile applications, we automatically gather information about your device, manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your app experience. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information.
B. How we use your personal information
Key Reasons for Data Collection
WiFi Recharge uses this information for the following key purposes related to our service:
- To verify your unique WiFi Recharge account
- To tailor the WiFi Recharge application experience to your preferences
WiFi Recharge App may also use your personal information:
- To send you requested product or service information
- To manage and administer your account
- To send you newsletters and/or marketing communications
- To administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- To respond to your questions and concerns
- To improve our services and marketing efforts
- To conduct research and analysis
- To exhibit content based upon your interests
- To personalize the content and advertising you receive
- To help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest
C. Transparency and Security
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly or contact us with questions.
In exchange for our services, you acknowledge that we may share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Links to Other Web Sites and/or Applications
Our Service includes links to other Apps or Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Third Party Data Policy
- If you do not wish for RBL to identify television, radio and other offline content viewing around your mobile device, please opt out of all RBL Services via the following link: http://www.zapr.in/privacy/.
- RBL does not collect any personally identifiable information or audio/video/image/contact files from your mobile device. For any questions or clarifications please reach out to: [email protected]
- RBL also automatically receives and tracks certain data about your mobile device (such as your device-type, installed software and language preference) and may create a unique device or user ID for you. In some cases RBL can automatically detect or infer your location using GPS, your IP address, watermarks and/or Bluetooth, but often your operating system will require you to grant RBL permission to access your GPS or Bluetooth settings; please refer to your device's system settings regarding location services.
D. Additional Policy Information
Many of our services let you post or share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, others besides us have access to it, and it may be indexable by search engines, or copied, forwarded or archived by others. We are not responsible for content you post. See our Terms of Service for more information.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected] If you believe your information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
E. How to Contact Us
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at [email protected]